ADMISSION AND DENIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR COVID-19
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Are you considered “vulnerable”?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, Women’s Integrated Defense Solutions (WIDS) will not be able to allow you entry.
- No large group fitness classes (more than 5) will be permitted during Phase 2.
- No in-facility child care services will be permitted during Phase 2.
- Clients shall be required to bring their own water bottles and water.
- Social distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained by every person in the facility at all times to the greatest extent possible. If this is not possible, barriers will be used.
- Each client is required to bring, and wear, a face covering.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer are provided.
- WIDS may conduct a temperature screening and/or questionnaire of clients at the facility entrance. Clients are required to monitor their symptoms prior to arriving.
- WIDS will require appointments prior to arriving for a class.
- Tuition must be current or prepaid.
- If a staff member or trainer or client is confirmed to have COVID-19, facility owners should inform staff and trainers and clients of their possible exposure but maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Waivers are required to be signed by all clients. They are provided on the website, ids4w.com/forms and can be signed electronically and emailed to email@example.com.