Ginger is the owner and primary instructor for all education offered by Integrated Defense Solutions for Women. She has 20 years of law-enforcement experience in the Washington state Department of Corrections. Her volunteer work includes the Spokane County Sheriff’s Department as a rescue diver on their Search & Rescue – Water Rescue team. When it comes to self-defense, Ginger’s hand to hand self-defense style is derived primarily from training at Law Enforcement Krav Maga Worldwide and 9 of experience years. She also has thousands of hours of firearms training plus a host of credentials some of which are listed below.
- Swift Water Rescue & Ice Rescue
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- NRA Certified Personal Protection Inside the Home Instructor
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- New! Ultimate Training Munitions (UTM) New!
- Tactical Critical Combat Care
- Wilderness First Aid